The phrase sleep hygiene refers to the quantity

 Quality of sleep you get each night and how this relates to your overall health. Believe it or not, one-third of adults report having difficulty sleeping, including trouble falling asleep, staying asleep, or waking far too early. Study after study has shown the correlation between inferior sleep and poor health outcomes3 What's more, as the population ages, the public health risks go up.4 The upside is that the scientific community has the knowledge and understanding today to guide and support patients in achieving optimal sleep. If poor sleep is an ongoing issue for you, know that you are not alone. I used to dread bedtime. 



 It meant hours of tossing Food gloves, turning, and worrying. Then came the MS diagnosis, and I found myself eagerly accepting prescriptions for sleep agents. The meds served two purposes: finally I was sleeping, and it also afforded a respite from the anxiety of my MS-controlled life, which felt like a bag of rocks. I found over time, however, that although I was sleeping eight to nine hours with these sleep aids, the character of sleep was poor, a kind of pseudo sleep that was robbing me of the health benefits of normal sleep and leaving me groggy and in a fog all day. Worse, when I woke up, I still had all the unresolved problems I had gone to bed with. 

The other issue that quickly arose was my increasing tolerance to many of these drugs, which meant I needed larger doses or to switch to different classes of sleeping pills. Although the pharmaceutical industry denies these hypnotic agents are addictive, I disagree. Even if there is not a “physical” dependence, sleep is a psychosocial and emotional process, and one can grow dependent in those arenas, making it a burdensome task to try tapering off these medications. 

Today I consider myself an advanced sleeper, but it took some hard lessons to get to where I am today. I am eager to share all of those with you so that you too can reap the remarkable benefits of a healthy sleep practice. 

The payoff is invaluable, particularly for someone who has suffered compromised quality of life with a sleep disorder over an extended period of time. Night after night of restful, recuperative sleep is indeed top-notch medicine Synthetic Gloves, equated with fewer sick days, maintaining a healthy weight, reduced risk of diabetes and heart disease, less stress, better mood, and clear thinking, to name just a few.5 Pulling back to look at the whole lifestyle medicine wheel for a moment, we can see how each spoke influences the others. 

 When it comes to sleep, for example, nutrition, physical movement TPE gloves, and stress management create an environment that makes good sleep hygiene easier to achieve. With each positive change in lifestyle behavior, you can expect to feel the ripple effect through the entire wheel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Digital biofeedback systems (DBS) for home

Disruptive Technology Be Confident with YICHANG

Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are dysfunction

Loving-kindness meditation is a popular technique to extend forgiveness

Improvements in science and technology helped to develop a considerable number of medical facilities

The principles of lifestyle medicine

The CNN is one the most promising deep learning technique

Sample Test Images of White Blood Cells

With the high demand for disposable gloves wholesale among many different industries

Legumes and Whole Grains